Super Bowl 56 Bengals vs Rams 2-Tone Flipping Coin
Regular price $79.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Highland Mint is proud to mint the Official Super Bowl 56 Flip Coin, used to start the Super Bowl! Each coin is carefully struck of fine silver plate and selectively flash plated with 24kt gold! Featured on the front is the dueling AFC & NFC team logos and location of the game. The reverse is minted with Super Bowl 56 logo. Each 39mm diameter flip coin is individually numbered and protected in an acrylic capsule to preserve its condition and presented in a custom 6" x 4" booklet case, allowing one to flip the center page to view both sides. An individually numbered certificate of authenticity to match the number on the coin is included in the custom case. A limited mintage of only 10,000 and officially licensed by the National Football League. Proudly made in the U.S.A. by The Highland Mint.
- Carefully struck of fine silver plate and selectively plated with 24Kt gold
- Featured on the obverse is the official SuperBowl 56 logo that features the Vince Lombardi trophy as well as the commissioners signature.
- Each flip coin measures 1.5 inch diameter, approximately the size of a silver dollar
- Protected in an Acrylic capsule to preserve its Condition and it is delivered in a custom 6" x 4" booklet only used for the SuperBowl flip coin each year. The booklet allows one to flip the center coin holder to view both sides
- An individually numbered Certificate of authenticity to match the number on the coin is included in the custom case. A limited mintage of only 10,000 and officially licensed by the National Football League